Please note the following requirements:
If you do not meet all of the following requirements you may not be allowed on track. We may not provide any refund or credit for the event:
- If you drive a convertible, your car must have either aftermarket rollover protection or OEM/Factory rollover protection. Cars that are allowed include all cars with Pop-Up rollbars (Ferrari, Porsche cars) and cars with substantial roll hoops (Honda S2000, Boxster for example). YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON TRACK if your car does not meet our requirements and YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE A REFUND. Please contact us if you wish to make sure your car is allowed.
- You must have a Snell rated helmet (either Auto or Motorcycle) rated 2010 or newer. The preferred helmet is an SA rated helmet. If you do not have a helmet and cannot obtain or borrow one, Fast Toys may provide one for you (upon availability).
- You must bring a tech form with you to the track. The tech form can be filled out by you or your mechanic – whoever is qualified. We do not tech cars at the track. It is your responsibility to bring a sound and safe car to the event. Tech form will be sent by email to you before the event.
- TOW POINTS are highly recommended on the front and rear of your car. If we have to tow you off track or out of deep sand and you do not have a very strong, well-mounted tow point, your car may be damaged. Whether you have a tow point or not, Fast Toys will not be responsible for damage done to your car during the towing process.
- Performance driving/track events are dangerous. There are inherent risks involved whenever you drive your car at a high rate of speed. Fast Toys assumes no liability for any injury or damage that occurs to you or your car.
- Drivers must be 16 years or older
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cancellation Received 10 Days or more before Event Start: Refund less 10% or Full Credit towards future event. Cancellation Received within 10 days of Event Start, during event, or after event: No refund or credit given. Exceptions are not made for any reason, including mechanical problems with your car. Events will be run rain or shine.
- This is a ZERO spectator event. If you are not a driver, crew member, or Fast Toys staff, you should not attend. Please do not announce this to friends and customers. Our understanding is that all spectator areas will be closed.
- Nose and Mouth coverings are 100% required. These will need to be worn whenever you are in public areas. You will not need to wear these in your vehicles, or if sitting alone in your paddock space. These can be a homemade mask, a bandana, a balaclava, etc., but they need to be able to stay on your face while you use your hands. You will need to provide these yourselves.
- All participants will need to practice social distancing, and all paddock parking will need to be done with this in mind.
- No passengers, no exceptions, even for coaching.
- Coaching will be done by lead-follow only.
- No in person registration. Wristbands and Race Number stickers will be provided at the event in an envelope. There will be no same-day registration at the track
- There is no in-person Drivers Meeting. The Drivers Meeting will be a Zoom Meeting. Link will be provided 2 days before the event. Presence at the Zoom meeting is mandatory.
- Tech inspections and Release of Liability must be handled electronically prior to arriving at the track. There won’t be any paper form at the track. If you don’t provide these documents prior to coming, you won’t be able to drive!