Don’t have a Racer Membership? Not too late to join.
The Racer Membership: our way of maintaining the fun atmosphere that has become the norm at Fast Toys event while also providing regular track participants with additional benefits:
- Guaranteed spot on all the US Track Events.
- 40% Discount on the Track Fees (does not apply to Spa and Le Mans).
- 30% Discount on our Race Cars rentals (does not apply to Spa and Le Mans).
- 10% Discount on our Arrive & Drive Racing Packages (Nasa, Trans-Am, HSR).
- Quicker registration to events.
- No penalties for last day cancellation (no refund for no show).
- Free access to our Race Simulator at Fast Toys in Los Angeles.
- One complimentary go-kart practice day per month (usually at CalSpeed)
- Members only meet-ups: Movie nights, dinners, Formula 1 TV watch
- 2 Tickets for Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach Race Week-End (Indycar, IMSA, Super Trucks, Formula Drift)
- 2 Tickets for Ferrari Challenge Race Week-End at Laguna Seca or Sonoma
- Priority access for instructors at our events.
- 12 month minimum Membership term then automatic monthly renewals.
Whether it is Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Sonoma Raceway, Button Willow, Laguna Seca, or Willow Springs, the Racer Membership gives you the opportunity to experience an unforgettable automotive adventure while also improving your driving skills.
Discover new horizons and meet great people that share your passion!
- Racer Membership Price : $99/month
Members, please signup here for your track event.
Please note the following requirements:
If you do not meet all of the following requirements you may not be allowed on track. We may not provide any refund or credit for the event if you do not meet all of the following requirements:
- If you drive a convertible, your car must have either aftermarket rollover protection or OEM/Factory rollover protection. Cars that are allowed include all cars with Pop-Up rollbars (Ferrari, Porsche cars) and cars with substantial roll hoops (Honda S2000, Boxster for example). YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON TRACK if your car does not meet our requirements and YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE A REFUND. Please contact us if you wish to make sure your car is allowed.
- You must have a Snell rated helmet (either Auto or Motorcycle) rated 2010 or newer. The preferred helmet is an SA rated helmet. If you do not have a helmet and cannot obtain or borrow one, Fast Toys may provide one for you (upon availability).
- You must bring a tech form with you to the track. The tech form can be filled out by you or your mechanic – whoever is qualified. We do not tech cars at the track. It is your responsibility to bring a sound and safe car to the event. Tech form will be sent by email to you before the event.
- TOW POINTS are highly recommended on the front and rear of your car. If we have to tow you off track or out of deep sand and you do not have a very strong, well-mounted tow point, your car may be damaged. Whether you have a tow point or not, Fast Toys will not be responsible for damage done to your car during the towing process.
- Performance driving/track events are dangerous. There are inherent risks involved whenever you drive your car at a high rate of speed. Fast Toys assumes no liability for any injury or damage that occurs to you or your car.
- Drivers must be 16 years or older
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cancellation for any reason with no penalties until the day before the event. No refund or credit for cancellation afterwards.