Introducing Time Trial in 2023, Fast Toys adds another excitement to its track events.
Rules are pretty simple:
- Time Trial is offered to every track event in the 2023 calendar,
- To sign up for Time Trial, you need to have timing and transponder. If you are a Fast Toys member, timing and transponder are complimentary. If not, there is a cost for timing ($10) and transponder rental ($30) if you don’t have your own. If you selected timing at registration, you are automatically signed up for Time Trial,
- Time Trial is separated in 3 classes:
- Race Cars: non street legal car with slick or DOT tires
- Small Bore: Street legal cars with less than 500hp and DOT tires
- Big Bore: Street legal cars with more than 500hp and DOT tires
- Fastest time will need to be set before 3pm,
- Podium ceremony with trophies and prizes for the fastest three participants of each class at 4pm,
- Minimum of 3 contestants per class to be eligible for prizes,
- Professional race car drivers are not allowed to participate (and if they do, their fastest time will be discarded anyway).