Sonoma Raceway is a road course and dragstrip located at Sears Point in the southern Sonoma Mountains of Sonoma, California. The road course features 12 turns on a hilly course with 160 feet (49 m) of total elevation change. It is host to one of only three NASCAR Cup Series races each year that are run on road courses. It has also played host to the IndyCar Series, the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series, and several other auto races and motorcycle races such as the American Federation of Motorcyclists series.
- Length: 2.52 miles (4.05 km)
- Turns: 12
- Lap Record: 1’21.688 – Marco Werner – LMP1
- What’s included: Track time from 9am to 5pm, lunch. This event will have 3 run groups (INTERMEDIATE, INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED, ADVANCED). Price is for one Run Group. You can purchase 2 run groups if you want more track time.
- No beginner group at this event, no instruction allowed either.
- Optional: Rent a race car (Ford Mustang Boss 302S, Ferrari 488 Challenge, Le Mans Prototype or Ferrari 458 Challenge): from $1,540 half day, Helmet rental ($20), extra driving guest ($40), insurance for your car