- Type: Coupe
- Engine: Knight Industries Turbo Jet
- 0-60 MPH: 2s
- Top Speed (MPH): 300 with Turbo Boost
- Power (HP): No idea!
- Transmission: Automatic
- MSRP: Top Secret
- Rate: Daily: $999
KITT, as Knight Industries Two Thousand, from the TV show “Knight Rider” was embodied as a modified 1982 Pontiac Trans Am. This particular car is an exact replica, built by one of the men that worked on the original cars for the show. It was used as a promotional vehicle and has appeared in many show and events with David Hasselhoff. This example contains the special effects capabilities seen in the cars featured on the show. There are two signatures on the car – David Hasselhoff’s in the driver’s side door and George Barris in the driver’s side door jamb.
This a picture car, not street legal. It can be rented for display, events, photo shoot and video shoots.
- Ferrari 488 Challengefasttoys2023-02-15T13:40:26-08:00
- Pescarolo 02 Le Mans Prototypefasttoys2023-02-28T14:47:47-08:00
- Audi RS3 LMS TCRfasttoys2023-02-15T13:43:55-08:00
- Ford Gran Torino “Starsky and Hutch”fasttoys2023-02-15T12:54:47-08:00
- Caterham CT03 Formula 1fasttoys2023-02-15T13:38:03-08:00
- Pontiac Trans Am KITT Knight Riderfasttoys2023-02-15T15:52:33-08:00