- Type: Race car
- Engine: V8
- 0-60 MPH: 2.9s
- Top Speed (MPH): 186
- Power (HP): 420
- Transmission: Paddle-Shift
- MSRP: $220,000
- Rate: Full Day: $7,699, Half-Day: $4,750 – Members: Full Day: $5,389, Half-Day: $3,325
What is included in the race car rental?
- Car usage from 9am to 5pm (Full day and 200km) or 9am to 12pm (Morning only and 100km) or 1pm to 5pm (Afternoon only and 100km),
- 1 set of scrubs slick tires (rain tires if track wet),
- Race gas,
- Track support,
- Transport of the car to the track,
- Race overall if you don’t already have yours (helmet, Hans device, gloves, suit),
- Data and video logging by Racelogic VBox.
What is NOT included?
- Race Track fee ($ depends on the track),
- Extra km: $9/km
- $10K deductible for the insurance,
- Set of new slick tires: $1,000 (Toyo), $2,000 (Hankook) or $3,000 (Michelin),
- Driving Coach: $600 (race car driver) or $1,500 (top rated pro race car driver).
Pescarolo Team was a motorsport team based in Le Mans, France and founded in February 2000 by French – 4 times Le Mans winner – racing driver Henri Pescarolo. The Pescarolo 02 is a sportcar prototype for endurance racing with an important safety spirit and pleasure to drive. Introduce new components in aerodynamics, the exhaust, cooling system as well as mirrors and engine airbox. Only 10 cars were made and probably the only one on american soil.
- Ferrari 488 Challengefasttoys2023-02-15T13:40:26-08:00
- Pescarolo 02 Le Mans Prototypefasttoys2023-02-28T14:47:47-08:00
- Audi RS3 LMS TCRfasttoys2023-02-15T13:43:55-08:00
- Ford Gran Torino “Starsky and Hutch”fasttoys2023-02-15T12:54:47-08:00
- Caterham CT03 Formula 1fasttoys2023-02-15T13:38:03-08:00
- Pontiac Trans Am KITT Knight Riderfasttoys2023-02-15T15:52:33-08:00